Monday 22 February 2016

Lino printing workshop

 





















Last week I opened up my studio for a beginners lino printing workshop.

Taking place in the evening, the workshop was attended by a lovely group of people all open to trying something new, just for fun.  There was no pressure to produce masterpieces, but each person designed something really individual and the prints were all completely beautiful.

 
 
If this has inspired you to try some lino printing I will posting some new workshop dates in the next few days, or contact me directly at ruth_pea@yahoo.co.uk 

1 comment:

  1. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. I am trusting a similar best work from you later on also. Truth be told your exploratory writing capacities has roused me to begin my own BlogEngine blog now. Truly the blogging is spreading its wings quickly.
    โรงพิมพ์

    ReplyDelete