Monday 27 July 2015

Chansons Pour Apprendre


























This has been a lovely project to work on, and I am very excited to see it completed and finally get to hold a copy in my hands!   I was commissioned to illustrate this book to accompany a CD of original french songs by Les Petits Zouzous a local french school for pre-schoolers and up.  My daughter has been listening to the music with the book on her lap over and over since it's arrived in our house!






































This book with it's CD can be purchased from the Les Petits Zouzous website along with the previous French music CDs that I was commissioned to illustrate:






































1 comment:

  1. Summer holidays getting to you? Looks great - well done you (and Audrey)!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete